There are two ways to add or remove agents from queues, one from the Queue Manager and the other from the Agent's manager.
From the Queue Manager
- Select Queue Manager from the ACD Panel menu.
- Click on the queue you want to add agents to.
- In the Queue Setting's window click AGENTS.
- Click Add Agent (or the plus icon) at the bottom.
Click the top drop-down menu that appears and choose an agent from the list (representing agents who are not yet in the queue).
Designate an agent Priority from the bottom drop-down menu and click SAVE.
- To remove an agent check the icon next to his name (you can do this with several agents at once.)
Now click the Remove button.
- You can click an Agent's name to edit some details about him. If you have an agent opened for editing, you may not see the Remove button, as it may be pushed downward. Simply scroll down to see it and click it.
From the Agent's Manager
- Select Agent's Manager from the ACD Panel Menu.
- Select an agent you want to to remove or add from queues.
- The agent's settings window will appear.
Click Add To Queue (next to the plus icon) and select a queue from the list.
Click Priority and designate an agent's priority for this queue and click SAVE.
- To remove this agent from a queue check the icon next to the queue's name (you can check-mark several queues this way).