If your phone supports a blind transfer, you can automatically transfer a call without talking to the other person first (as in consultive transfer).
Another transfer method, using Telebroad's system features, allows you to transfer a call directly to a voicemail of your choice.
To perform a blind transfer:
- From Active Call, Lines, or Calls view, tap Transfer. The active call is held.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Dialer, tap Blind, and place a call to the person you want to transfer the call to. If you don’t see Blind, tap More (at the top of the screen), and tap Blind.
- To transfer to a directory entry:
After you tap Blind press .
Tap Directories, and then tap Contact Directory or Corporate Directory.
Search for the person, and then call them.
- To transfer to a favorite: After you tap Blind, tap Favorites, and tap the favorite you want to call.
- The call automatically transfers to the person you specified.