Telebroad's TeleConsole is available directly from Google's Play Store (formerly known as Android Market).
- Connect to the internet via a Wi-Fi or a 3G/4G connection.
(If the later doesn't works make sure Mobile data is enabled)
- Tap the Play Store icon to launch it.
- Tap or click the magnifying glass on the top right corner and type "TeleConsole" in the search box.
Tap the TeleConsole icon to open the installation window.
You can also access the application directly from any web browser on your Android device with this link:
(Note that some Android devices contain security setups that prevent installation from web browsers)
- Tap or click the Install button.
The Android permissions prompt will open, asking you to supply the application with certain permissions. These are necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
Tap or click the Accept button.
The app will be downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
You can now open (or uninstall) it directly from the Play Store, or by finding the TeleConsole icon created on your device.
The Teleconsole android app is preconfigured to work with the Telebroad servers, making setup very straightforward.
- After launching the app, you will be asked to enter your TeleConsole account's Username and Password. If you don't have them, please contact us to setup your account.
Tap SIGN IN to connect to the Telebroad server.
Checkmark the Remember Me box to avoid having to enter the sign in credentials in the future, or leave it as is for increased security.
- Tap the Forgot your password? in case you have problems accessing your account.
A window will open asking you to provide your email. Password resetting instructions will be emailed to you at the address you provide.
If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder. If the email is not there, try entering it again, making sure you made no typos.
- After logging in you will see an intro screen. Tap the right arrow to scroll between the different screens. Tap the left arrow to skip the intro.
- You should stay logged in to the TeleConsole to recieve real-time communication, updates, and alerts. The TeleConsole uses push notification technology that is economic on battery and data use.
Still, you can Logout from the TeleConsole from the menu on the top right corner.