You can have inbound calls to your TeleConsole's number forwarded to another number. For example you can have calls forwarded to a landline temporarily as a matter of convenience or if you don't have reliable 3G or WiFi reception.
To setup call forwarding:
- Tap the TeleConsole's menu and select Settings.
- Tap the Call Forwarding settings to toggle it on.
- Enter the forwarding phone, then tap FORWARD.
- Toggle the forward switch to the off position to stop forwarding.
- To edit the forwarding number you have to switch forwarding off and than turn it on again.