These are the latest updates and improvements to Telebroad's software, services, and the support portal:
- Zapier automations now allows you to integrate the TeleConsole with over 2000 apps and software platforms. Setting up automations takes minutes and requires no coding knowledge. Read our detailed walk-thru for creating Zaps.
- Need to find a specific Telebroad REST API functionality? You can now refer to this page that summarizes APIs by function categories.
- If you are using the web version of the TeleConsole on a windows machine please make sure to install our new Web Phone Service plugin for added stability and performance.
- Learn about the powerful capabilities of our multi-level and multi-function IVR.
- Need to manage your call center remotely? Look here to see how the ACD Panel's Live Dashboard works in a mobile browser environment.
- Samples of our professional voices library are now available online.
- Need help with an issue that goes beyond phone or chat support? See these instructions of how to use our Remote Support software.
- Documentation for sending MMS messages using REST API with POST/send/sms.
- Image attachments and emojis are now available when sending text messages from the web version of the TeleConsole.
Image attachments are also available from the mobile version of the TeleConsole. Emoji can be sent from the mobile version with any virtual keyboard that support them.