You can transfer a call to another party in one of the three ways:
- Blind Transfer: Transfer a call directly to another party without consulting.
- Semi-Attended Transfer: Transfer a call when the target phone is ringing (see separate article.)
- Attended Transfer: Transfer a call with prior consulting (see separate article.)
To perform a blind transfer:
- Press the Options soft key during a call, and then select Transfer.
- You can also press TRAN key directly.
- Enter the number or select the handset you want to transfer the call to.
- Press TRAN or the Transfer soft key.
- The call is connected to the number or the handset you specified.