You can use DND to reject incoming calls automatically on the phone. Callers will receive a busy message. All calls you receive while DND is enabled are logged to your missed calls list.
To enable DND via phone user interface:
- Press the DND soft key to enable DND when the phone is idle.
- The icon on the idle screen indicates that DND is enabled.
- Incoming calls will be rejected automatically and "n New Missed Call(s)" ("n" indicates the number of missed calls. e.g., 1 New Missed Call(s)) will appear on the LCD screen.
The prompt message will display only if Missed Call Log is enabled. Missed call log is configurable via web user interface at the path Account->Basic.
When DND and busy forward are enabled, calls will be sent to the configured destination number. For more information on busy forward, see this article.
Authorized Numbers Configuration
DND is configurable via web user interface at the path Features>Forward & DND.
Here you can list authorized numbers that the phone will accept calls from even when DND is enabled.
To configure the DND authorized numbers via web user interface:
- Click on Features>Forward & DND.
- Select Enabled from the pull-down list of DND Emergency.
- Enter the numbers in the DND Authorized Numbers field.
- For multiple numbers, enter a comma between every two numbers.
- Click Confirm to accept the change
When DND is enabled on the phone, the phone can still receive incoming calls from the numbers specified in the DND Authorized Numbers field.