You can transfer an external incoming call to another party in one of the following ways:
- Blind Transfer – transfer a call directly to another party without consulting.
- Semi-Attended Transfer – transfer a call when receiving the ring-back.
- Attended Transfer – transfer a call with prior consulting.
Internal incoming call cannot be transferred.
Another transfer method, using Telebroad's system features, allows you to transfer a call directly to a voicemail of your choice.
To transfer a call:
To transfer a call when there are two calls on the handset:
- Place a call to user A.
- Place the call on hold and place another call to user B.
Two calls are established on the handset.
- Select the desired call (e.g., the call with user A) and make sure the call is active.
- Press the Options soft key, and then select Call Transfer.
The LCD screen displays the target party (user B) you will transfer the call to.
- Press the Transfer soft key to complete the transfer.
The handset returns to the idle screen. Call is established between user A and User B.