Setting up a phone conference to talk to several parties at once is very easy the using the phone’s local conference feature.
Setting up a conference.
You can set up a conference using either the Conf or Join soft keys.
Using the Conf soft key:
With this method you can set up a conference from scratch.
- Call the first party. You can either dial the phone number directly or search for the number in the
Contact Directory or Call Lists.
- Press Conf soft key to create a new call.
The active call is placed on hold.
- Call the second party.
- When the second party answers, press the Conf soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
With this method you set up a conference from already existing calls.
- From an active call use the Up and Down keys to switch to a desired call on hold
- press the Join soft key.
- A conference is created with active call, the call on hold and yourself
Splitting a conference call
Splitting a conference call will put both you and the involved parties on hold. To split the conference press the Split soft key. Use the Join method to reestablish the conference.