You can have inbound calls to your Teleconsole's number forwarded to another number. For example you can have calls forwarded to a landline temporarily as a matter of convenience or if you don't have reliable 3G or WiFi reception.
Follow these steps to one activated call forwarding:
- Tap the Settings button on the bottom right corner to access the Teleconsole's settings.
- The settings screen is divided into three categories - Channels, General, and Local Settings.
Scroll down to GENERAL settings and tap the Call Forwarding toggle on.
- Enter the forwarding number, then tap Forward.Toggle it off to deactivate forwarding.
- When activated only your Telebroad's inbound calls will be forwarded, and not calls dialed to your personal mobile number.
If you do want to forward your personals calls go to your iPhone settings screen and tap Phone and Call Forwarding.
- To edit the forwarding number you need to switch forwarding off and than on again.