Software - Teleconsole
If you are a Telebroad user here is an overview of available resources to get you started:
As a user, your main software tool will be the Telebroad's Teleconsole.
The Teleconsole provides you with a personal control panel to track, monitor, and manage all of your daily communications. You can make, receive, and access calls, messages, voicemails, faxes, and contacts. It also provides logs with specific details about call history, length of calls, and customer information.
The Teleconsole has a web version - see user guides and FAQ here.
It also has a mobile Android version - see user guides and FAQ here.
Telebroad offers many system features for users.
- Mobility features to allow you to take your work anywhere.
- Productivity features to improve the efficiency of your workflow.
- Inbound calling features for better clients accessibility and calling experience.
- Customer service features to give your clients a better overall experience.
- Other features such as virtual fax machine and PBX calling card.
Telephone User Guides
We have user guides to get you started with basic phone functions and operations. Included are also telephone system features detailing dial codes for quick execution of certain system features. Provisioning walkthroughs will guide you with the initial setup of each phone.
User guides for Polycom models VVX 300,400, and 600
User guides for Yealink models T42, T46, and T48.
User guides for 504G, 508G, 525G, and 7960.
You can also fine quick reference guides and key layouts for all above models here.