To initiate a Three-Way conference call:
- Press Confrn soft key during an active call.
The first call is placed on hold, a second line is opened, and you hear a dial tone.
- Dial the second person’s telephone number.
- Press Confrn soft key again. All three parties are connected in the conference call.
When you hang up, the other two parties are disconnected. To keep the other parties in a call, but disconnect yourself from the call, press Join (if available on your phone system).
To conference two active calls on your phone:
- press ConfLx soft key on one of the active calls.
- If you have two active lines, the calls are conferenced immediatly.
If you have more than two active lines, you must scroll to choose the line you want to conference and press Select.