To initiate a Three-Way conference call:
- Press Confrn soft key during an active call.
The first call is placed on hold, a second line is opened, and you hear a dial tone.
- Dial the second person’s telephone number.
- Press Confrn soft key again. All three parties are connected in the conference call.
When you hang up, the other two parties are disconnected. To keep the other parties in a call, but disconnect yourself from the call, press Join (if available on your phone system).
To conference two active calls on your phone:
press ConfLx soft key on one of the active calls.
- If you have two active lines, the calls are conferenced immediatly.
- If you have more than two active lines, you must scroll to choose the line you want to conference and press Select.