Telebroad's REST API requests on this support portal are grouped according to methods (Delete, Get, Post, Put).
To help you navigate them more easily and find an API relevant to your needs, this article provide a brief description of each API and group APIs according to the following functions:
- Calls Information
- Messages (functions relating to all messages - fax, SMS, voicemail)
- PBX Information
- Phone Functions
- Realtime Push Notifications
- TeleConsole Functions
- User's Information
- GET/active/calls - the request returns detailed information about the currently active call performed or received by a user with different segments of the call as it progress through the system (call flow).
- GET/call/history - the request returns a list of all calls made or received for a particular telephone line.
- GET/my/calls/ringing - the request returns a list of all ringing calls for a user.
- DELETE/phone/cdrs - the request deletes one or more call detail records for a user's given phone line(s).
- GET/phone/cdrs - the request returns a list of call detail records for a for a user's given phone line(s).
- POST/call/hangup - the request ends a specific call that has been placed using the POST/send/call request.
- POST/call/pickup - the request lets a user pick up a call that has been placed using the POST/send/call request.
- POST/call/redirect - the request redirects a call, that has been placed using the POST/send/call request, to another PBX or external number.
- POST/send/call - the request initiates a voice call using a Telebroad account.
- POST/voicemail/call - the request redirects a call to a user's voicemail box.
- GET/contact - the request returns a list of personal contacts for a user.
- GET/fax/message - the request returns the file attachment of a particular fax document as an Asci string encoded in Base64 format.
- DELETE/fax/messages - request will delete one or more fax documents from the user's account.
- GET/allMessages (case sensitive!) - request returns a list of SMS, fax, and voicemail messages received or sent by a user. It essentially combines three separate Get requests into one request.
- GET/messages/unread - the request returns a count of unread SMS, fax, and voicemail messages plus a count of missed or unanswered calls received or dialled by the user.
- PUT/messages/read - request marks all, a certain type, or specific user messages as read and seen. It also also operates on the missed/unanswered counter of the GET/messages/unread request, reseting it to zero.
- GET/pbx/logs - the request return a detailed log of PBX call flow records for all calls dialled or received by all users.
Realtime Push Notifications
- DELETE/sms/conversation -the request deletes one or more SMS/MMS conversations from the user's account.
- GET/sms/conversation - the request returns details about a particular SMS/MMS conversation, displaying all the messages exchanged in the conversation.
- GET/sms/lines - the request returns a list of all SMS lines for a user. It is useful for other SMS related requests.
- POST/send/sms - the request uses a Telebroad account to send an SMS/MMS message to a recipient with a mobile phone, another Telebroad account, or a VoIP line that supports SMS messaging.
- PUT/myStatus (case sensitive) - the request sets a user's TeleConsole availability status - specifying both the type and message of the status.
- GET/myProfile (case sensitive) - the request returns a list of entries about a user's TeleConsole's profile and PBX settings.
The list is divided into several categories that include the user's main details, pbx and role information, system rights (to see information or change settings), his phone lines, SMS lines, fax lines, voicemail boxes, and fax storage boxes.