Jump to Parameters
Jump to Example
The GET/myProfile method (case sensitive) returns a detailed list of the entries related to a user's Teleconsole's profile based on the basic authentication credentials provided.
The returned fields are broken into several categories and include:
Main details about the user
This category lists the main details about the user from his profile, availability status, extension, and IDs.
- id - a specific ID number for the user on the Telebroad server.
- username - the user name as it is used to log in to the Teleconsole account of the user. This is usually the same as the user's email.
- pbx_uid - the unique id of the user on the PBX system of the office.
- pbx_cid - The PBX customer ID of the user in the general Telebroad PBX database.
- pbx_role - a numeric value representing a certain role of the user in the PBX system. The role of the user dictates the kind of operations he is permitted to perform. For example, an administrator (role 11) will have much more access privileges and ability to change settings than a regular user (role 4.)
- title - the title of the user.
- firstname - the first name of the user for the requested profile.
- lastname - the last name of the user for the requested profile.
- email - the email of the user.
- extension - the extension of the requested profile.
- mobile - the mobile number of the user
- address1 - first address field for the user, such as street address etc.
- address2 - second address field for the user, such as suite or office number etc.
- address3 - third address field for the user, such as extended location information etc.
- address_city - the city of the user's address.
- address_state - the state of the user's address.
- address_code - the zip code of the user's address.
- country - the country of the user's address.
- language - the default language selected in the settings of the user.
- timezone - the default time zone selected in the settings for the user.
- opt_email - an optional email address for the user.
- photo - a path to a photo of the user on Telebroad's server.
- status - a value of 1 indicates an "Available" status on the Teleconsole. A value of 0 indicates a "Busy" status.
- status_msg - the status message associated with the availability of the user.
- status_time - the time and date the status was set by the user.
Some details about the user as they appear in the PBX customers database.
- id - the PBX customer ID of the user (this is the same as pbx_cid.)
- name - the name of the Teleconsole account.
- callerid - the main caller ID currently selected by the user for his Teleconsole account.
This category shows certain rights that the user have. The values are not Boolean. If they are listed it means the user have them. This also relates to the PBX role of the user as explained above.
Common rights may include -
- queues_stats - indicates the user has the right to see statistics about queues.
- change_callerid - indicates the user has the right to change his caller ID from a list of available caller IDs.
- callerid_original - indicates the user has the right to create a new original caller ID and add it to the list of already existing caller IDs.
A list of phone number lines belonging to the user.
- name - a name associated with the phone number of the user. By default this is identical to his extension.
- description - a description of the phone line. It could be the name of the user, a description of the function of the line, or any other appropriate description.
- callerIDint - the internal caller ID of the line. This is practically identical to the extension of the user.
- callerID - a caller ID currently associated with the line.
- fcode - a feature dialing code for the user. A feature code is associated with a user's internal phone line. It is setup by an administrator and facilitate faster and more convenient dialling for internal users. For example a user can dial feature code 202 to reach another user instead of the full internal phone number. External callers have no access to the feature code and need to use the regular extension, phone number,or caller ID of the user.
- secret - the SIP password for the phone line.
A list of business SMS lines belonging to the user.
- sms_line - the number of the SMS line.
- sms_linename - the name associated with the SMS line.
A list of fax lines available to be used by the user. Since a company usually wants to maintain only one main fax line, what is listed here are all the potential fax lines based on all the caller IDs numbers created by the administrator for the system. Only the fax line indicated as owned by the user is relevant - also relating to the fax boxes category.
- name - the name (practically the number) of the potential fax line.
- owned - a "true" value indicates the line is owned by the user. As explained above, with regard to wanting to maintain one fax line, most lines listed will be indicated by a "false" value.
The details of the box (storage allotment) where the faxes are actually stored.
- name - the name (practically the number) of the fax box.
- owned - a "true" value indicates the box is owned by the user. A box can be shared among several users, so it is not required for a user to own a box in order to send or receive faxes.
A list of voicemails storage boxes (vox) where voicemails are stored for the user.
- name - the name (practically the number) of the voicemail box.
- owned - a "true" value indicates the box is owned by the user, and this will be so in most cases. The exception is a situation where a departmental voicemail exists and is shared among several users. An administrator can associate a user with such a box, even without the user owning it. A box can be shared among several users, so it is not required for a user to own a box in order to send faxes.
The requested profile is determined by the login credentials provided in the basic authentication header of the request.
By default the phones, sms_lines, fax_lines, and vox_boxes categories are not expanded, and appear like this:
To expand them and see the items they contain use the following parameters:
|phones||Boolean||A value of 1 will expand the list of phone number lines.|
|sms ||Boolean||A value of 1 will expand the list of SMS lines.|
|fax||Boolean||A value of 1 will expand the list fax line.|
|vox||Boolean||A value of 1 will expand the list voicemail boxes.|
To get information about a user profile with expanded lists for SMS lines, phones, voicemail boxes, and fax lines use the following syntax:
HTTP method: GET
"address1":"1914 Cliffside Drive",
"status_msg":"In a meeting. Chats only.",
"description":"Alex Pierce NMC",
"sms_linename":"Alex Pierce NMC"},
"sms_linename":"Alex Pierce NMC"}