- Hardware Buying Guides
- Telephone Numbers - Porting, E911, and More
- System Features
- Telebroad Apps
- Telephone User Guides
If you are a small business owner your telephony needs may be modest, but Telebroad can still provide you with the latest technology for efficient business communication. Here is an overview of Telebroad resources available to get you started.
Hardware Buying Guides
Telebroad business communication solution is completely cloud based and can be implemented with your existing computer hardware, smart phones or tablets, and broadband connection.
Additional hardware, however, can improve the calling experience and productivity of your users. It can also upgrade your office with access control and overhead announcement capabilities directly integrated with the Telebroad system.
To simplify your purchasing experience we have compiled lists of recommended hardware for optimal performance with the our systems. It is very important to follow our recommendation when it comes to buying or replacing your router.
Follow these links for more information and buying advice on specific hardware:
- Telephones: Corded SIP Phones | Cordless SIP phones | Conference SIP phones
- Telephone accessories: Mounting brackets | Headphones | Replacement handsets
- Networking: Routers
- Office access: Door phones | Keypads
- Office announcements: Overhead paging system
Telebroad's Analytics is a collection of tools and web interfaces providing you with statistical and advanced reports.
Analytics also includes an administration feature for a simple phone system. It includes a real time control panel for all the active and holding calls where various manual operations can be performed to affect call assignment, record calls, and listen in on calls for training and overseeing purposes.
Statistics measurement cover calls traffic, users' activity, and group loads. A detailed log of calls, with attached audio recordings, is also maintained for micro level administration capabilities.
See detailed user guides and FAQ for the Analytics here
The primary software tool for your office users is Telebroad's TeleConsole.
The Teleconsole provides your users with a personal control panel to track, monitor, and manage all of their daily communications. They can make, receive, and access calls, messages, voicemails, faxes, and contacts. It also provides logs with specific details about call history, length of calls, and customer information.
The Teleconsole has a web version - see user guides and FAQ here.
Telephone Numbers - Porting, E911, and More
We have a whole section of the support portal to help you with anything related to phone numbers setup and requirements.
- Porting- If you are porting services from another provider to Telebroad we have both a general description of what the process entails as well as detailed step by step instructions to make porting numbers and services to Telebroad timely and easy.
- An extensive overview of E911 support procedures and steps you may need to perform to ensure all your Telebroad phone numbers have access to emergency services.
- Examine how Metered Extensions let you save on monthly subscription fees for users with low call volume needs.
- Learn how Cloned Extensions saves you money by doubling the potential of an existing extension.
- Increase clients accessibility to agents and users with Toll-free numbers and Direct Inward Dialing.
Telebroad offers many system features to help you administrate your call center and enhance the productivity of your office users.
- Administration features such as advanced reports and ACD functionality for when your business is ready to expand.
- Business identity features for a stronger brand recognition of your products or services.
- Mobility features to allow you and your office users to take work on the road and be available to clients from anywhere.
- Productivity features to improve the efficiency of your workflow.
- Inbound calling features for better clients accessibility and calling experience.
- Customer service features to give your clients a better overall experience.
- Other features such as virtual fax machine and PBX calling card.
Telebroad apps are several pieces of free software that enhance the functionality of your existing office software or allow you to perform communication operations directly from your browser.
chrome SMS Extension - allow you to send SMS messages directly from a Chrome web browser utilizing an existing Telebroad account.
Click to Call - speed up your dialing experience by converting any web page phone number into a clickable quick dialing link. The app also includes an auto dialing feature.
Print2Fax - send faxes directly from any windows program.
Telephone User Guides
Telebroad has user guides to get you and your office users started with common phone functions and operations. Included are also telephone system features detailing dial codes for quick execution of certain system features. Provisioning walkthroughs will guide you with the initial setup of each phone.
User guides for Polycom models VVX 300,400, and 600.
User guides for Yealink models T42, T46, and T48.
User guides for 504G, 508G, 525G, and 7960.
You can also fine quick reference guides and key layouts for all above models here.