If you are a Telebroad user following is an overview of available resources to get you started.
As a user, your main software tool will be Telebroad's TeleConsole.
The TeleConsole provides you with a personal control panel to track, monitor, and manage all of your daily communications. You can make, receive, and access calls (including a built-in PBX functionality for internal company calling), messages, voicemails, faxes, and contacts. It also provides logs with specific details about call history, length of calls, and customer information.
The TeleConsole runs on various platforms:
- Web-version – see user guides and FAQ here.
- Mobile versions – see Android user guides/FAQ or iOS user guides/FAQ.
- Desktop version – see Windows/macOS user guides and FAQ.
Telebroad offers many system features for users.
- Mobility features allow you to take your work anywhere.
- Productivity features to improve the efficiency of your workflow.
- Inbound calling features for better client accessibility and calling experience.
- Customer service features to give your clients a better overall experience.
- Other features such as virtual fax machine and PBX calling card.
Telephone User Guides
We have user guides to get you started with basic phone functions and operations. Our system features dial codes allow for quick execution of certain phone functions. Provisioning walkthrough guides will help you with the initial phone setup.
You can also find quick reference guides and key layouts for all the above models here.
If you have an older phone, see this folder of user guides for discontinued/unsupported models, including some Cisco and Konftel phones.