You can place an active call on hold. Only one active call can be in progress at any time. Other calls can be made and received while placing the original call on hold. TeleConsole's phone setting
To place a call on hold:
- Press Hold soft key during a call.
- The line key LED flashes green and the LCD screen indicates that the call is on hold.
- The phone will beep softly every 30 seconds to remind you that you still have a call on hold.
To resume a held call:
- Press the Resume soft key.
If multiple calls are placed on hold, do one of the following:
- Press or to switch between the calls, and then press the Resume soft key to retrieve the desired call.
- Press the corresponding line key to retrieve the call.
If more than two calls are on hold, a numbered prompt appears on the LCD screen, for example "2/4", indicating that this is the second call out of four calls.