- Select to the right of any phone number to call the contact. The dial pad screen will open with the contact's number automatically inserted in the call recipient's field.
- Select to send an SMS (or MMS) message to the contact. The contact'ss number will be automatically inserted in the field of the new conversation screen
- Select to email the contact from your default email app.
- Select on the top-right to delete the contact. You will be prompted to approve the deletion by selecting DELETE.
- Select on the top-right to edit the contact. The editing screen is identical to the new contact screen (see below.) Besides changing the names, company, phone numbers, and emails (and their labels) of the contact you can also change his status from private to public (shared with other phone users in your company.)
Remember that you can only delete and edit TeleConsole contacts! Company contacts can only be deleted and edited by your phone system administrator, hence their editing and deletion options appear grayed out.
You can only add new TeleConsole contacts (new company contacts are created by your phone system administrator). To create a new TeleConsole contact, select . You must fill the First name, Last name, and Company fields and add at least one phone number before you can SAVE the contact.
If you want to share the contact with everyone on your company's phone system, toggle the Type field from Private to Public.
To add additional phone number or email fields select next to either. To remove a new field you added select next to it.
You can change the label of phone numbers by from the drop-down menu next them. Available labels are Work, Mobile, Home, Conference, Fax, or Other. Labeling helps you differentiate between phone numbers (although you may also have several identical labels. For example two work numbers for a contact). For email fields, only the Work label applies.