When receiving a new voice mail, the phone will play a warning tone, the power indicator LED will slow flash red, and the LCD screen will prompt “n New Voice Mail(s)” (“n” indicates the number of unread voice messages, e.g., 89 New Voice Mail(s)) and display an icon .
Before listening to voice mails a voice mail access code need to be configured. Alternatively you can use the Telebroad system dial code to listen to your voicemail from your phone or remotely.
To configure voice mail access codes via phone user interface:
- Press Menu>Message>Voice Mail>Set Voice Mail.
- Press the 123 soft key to select the proper input mode and then enter *1 (the voice mail access code).
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
To listen to voice mails:
- When the LCD screen prompts that the phone receives a new voice mail, you can press the Connect soft key to dial out the voice mail access code.
- Follow the voice prompt to listen to your voice mails.
To view voice mail via phone user interface:
- Press Menu>Message>Voice Mail>View Voice Mail.
- The LCD screen displays the amount of new and old voice mails.
- Press the Connect soft key to listen to voice mails.