- Admin Center
- Phone Provisioning
- Basic Phone Operation
- System Status
- Hardware Buying Guides
- Telephone Numbers – Porting, E911, and More
- Software –Admin Center | Analytics | TeleConsole
- System Features
- Telebroad Apps and Integrations
- API Requests
- Real-Time Push Notifications
- Zapier Integrations
If you are an IT manager you may have to customize the Telebroad services system to the requirements of users, phone agents, and call center administrators in your organization. Following is an overview of available Telebroad resources to get you started.
The Telebroad system is completely cloud-based and can run with your existing PCs or mobile devices. However, some users – especially call center agents, prefer to work with a physical IP phone
Before an agent can use his IP phone it must be provisioned – set up with the agent's account details and some network definition so the PBX server can identify it.
Provisioning guidelines for some of the phones we support are available here.
Basic Phone Operation
After phones are provisioned you may need to instruct agents and users on basic operations. You can refer them to the following user guides for common phone functions and operations. dial codes
User guides for Yealink SIP T4 series models (T43U, T46U, T48U) and T5 series models (T53/T53W, T54W/T57W, and T58W/VP59.) For the discontinued but still widely used T46S/T48S models refer to the user guides for the T46U T48U
User guides for Yealink DECT (wireless) phones W73P/W76P/W78P.
You can also find quick reference guides and key layouts for all the above models here.
If you have an older phone, see this folder of user guides for discontinued/unsupported models, including some Cisco and Konftel phones.
Your first point for diagnosing any problems with the phone system should be Telebroad's system status, accessed at: http://status.telebroad.com.
It shows a list of resolved and outstanding issues as well as the real-time operational status of all of Telebroad's major systems and tools:
- Telebroad PBXCELLENT – the cloud PBX service that allows users to communicate with each other.
- ACD Dashboard – an administrator tool to manage call traffic.
- Telebroad SMS – business SMS service. Note that SMS numbers are separate from regular users's phone numbers.
- Telebroad FAX – see this article for Telebroad faxing options.
- Telebroad API – API documentation is available here.
- app.telebroad.com – the Web/Desktop Teleconsole service.
- Telebroad Hyper T1 – SIP Trunking and direct IP Connect that allows users to make external calls.
- Mobile Apps (iPhone & Android) – the mobile Teleconsole service.
If all systems are operational you may conclude that the problem is on your end and proceed to diagnose it or contact our support team for further assistance.
Hardware Buying Guides
As your office hardware expert, you may be asked to make decisions about purchasing phones and additional devices and accessories.
Additional hardware can also upgrade your office with access control and overhead announcement capabilities directly integrated with the Telebroad system.
To simplify your purchasing experience we have compiled lists of recommended hardware for optimal performance with our systems. It is very important to follow our recommendations when it comes to buying or replacing a router.
Follow these links for more information and buying advice on specific hardware:
- Telephones: Corded SIP PhonesCordless SIP phonesConference SIP phones
- Telephone accessories: Mounting brackets | Headsets | Replacement handsets
- Networking: Routers
- Office access: Door phones | Keypads
- Office announcements: Overhead paging system
Telephone Numbers – Porting, E911, and More
We have a whole section of the support portal to help you with anything related to phone number setup and requirements.
- Porting – If you are porting services from another provider to Telebroad we have both a general description of what the process entails as well as detailed step-by-step instructions for a timely and hassle-free porting experience
- An extensive overview of E911 support procedures and steps you may need to perform to ensure all your Telebroad phone numbers have access to emergency services.
- Examine how Metered Extensions lets you save on monthly subscription fees for users with low call volume needs.
- Learn how Cloned Extensions save you money by doubling the potential of an existing extension.
Telebroad provides powerful software for both users and administrators. Following are overviews of software with matching roles and links to user guides and FAQs, helping you troubleshoot issues and provide guidance to users:
Analytics – for call center or simple phone system administration
Telebroad's Analytics is a collection of tools and web interfaces that provide statistical and advanced reports.
Analytics also includes an administration feature for a simple phone system. It has a control panel for all the active and holding calls where calls can be assigned or recorded. A listen-in feature helps with training and supervision.
Statistical measurements are kept for call traffic, users' activity, and group loads. A detailed log of calls, with audio recordings, is also maintained for administration purposes.
See detailed user guides and FAQ for Analytics here
TeleConsole – for users and agents
The main software tool for your office users is Telebroad's TeleConsole.
Telebroad offers many system features to help call center administration and enhance the productivity of your office users. Familiarizing yourself with these will allow you to provide better support.
- Administration features such as advanced reports and ACD functionality.
- Business identity features for stronger brand recognition of your company's products or services.
- Mobility features to your office users to take work on the road and be available to clients from anywhere.
- Productivity features to improve the efficiency of users' workflow.
- Inbound calling features for better client accessibility and calling experience.
- Customer service features give clients a better overall experience.
- Other features such as virtual fax machine and PBX calling card.
Telebroad Apps and Integrations
Telebroad's free apps complement the functionality of your existing software or integrate with other platforms to provide use of your Telebroad account and communication services
Highlight to Call/Fax/Message – one of the advantages of installing the Desktop TeleConsole app is a set of global keyboard shortcuts that let users highlight and call, fax, or message phone numbers on any website, app, or document.
Print2Fax – lets users send faxes directly from any Windows program.
Directory Calling – is a simple Windows app that allows you to find and call contacts on the company's phone system. Unlike the TeleConsole, your personal contacts are not available here.
API requests allow you to make specific queries and operations with the Telebroad servers, harnessing them to perform bulk actions or add various communication functionalities to your existing software.
Sample uses include enhancing your CRM with SMS, fax, or calling functions, bulk updating of contact details, examining user profiles (including their SIP registration details), managing hunt groups, updating mailbox settings, sorting call history details, redirecting calls, fetching caller ID information, and numerous more. You can even use real-time API's to display push notification pop-ups for incoming or missed calls (see next.)
Real-Time Push Notifications
If you are developing applications and enhancing them with Telebroad communication services your clients can also benefit from push notifications giving them real-time alerts about new faxes, voicemails, incoming or missed calls, and SMS messages. Learn more about the benefits and implementation of this technology here.
Zapier is a cloud-based platform that allows you to integrate Telebroad communication services with over two thousand apps and online software systems to create automated workflows and share data.
Integrations can be set up in minutes and are called Zaps. They require no coding or programming knowledge. You simply select the Telebroad module and another app, set up login details for both, and select a trigger on one app and an action caused by this trigger on the other. Zapier does the rest for you.
Learn how to create Zaps here.