You can transfer a call to another party in one of three ways:
- Blind Transfer - transfer a call directly to another party without consulting.
- Semi-Attended Transfer (see separate article) - transfer a call when the target phone is ringing.
- Attended Transfer (see separate article) - transfer a call with prior consulting.
Another transfer method, using Telebroad's system features, allows you to transfer a call directly to a voicemail of your choice.
To perform a blind transfer:
- Press the Tran soft key during a call.
- Enter the number you want to transfer the call to.
- Press the Tran soft key to complete the transfer.