You can have inbound calls to your TeleConsole's number forwarded to another number. For example you can have calls forwarded to a landline temporarily as a matter of convenience or if you don't have reliable cellular or WiFi reception.
Note that when DND is active your TeleConsole calls will not be forwarded even if the forwarding option is activated.
To activated call forwarding:
- Tap on the on the bottom-right corner to access the TeleConsole's settings.
- The settings screen is divided into three categories - Channels, General, and Local Settings.
Scroll down to General settings and toggle on Forward calls toggle on.
- Enter the forwarding number and tap OK.
Toggle it off to deactivate forwarding.
- When activated only your Telebroad's inbound calls will be forwarded, and not calls dialed to your personal mobile number.
If you do want to forward your personals calls go to your phone's dial app, select Settings from the menu and then Call>More settings>Call Forwarding. See more details here.
- To edit the forwarding number you need to toggle forwarding off and than on again.