You can enable auto redial to automatically redial a phone number when the called party is busy. You can also configure the number of auto redial attempts and the time to wait between redial attempts.
To configure auto redial via phone user interface:
- Tap Menu>Features>Auto Redial.
- Press the or soft key to select Enabled from the Auto Redial field.
- Enter the desired time (in seconds) in the Redial Interval field.
The default time interval is “10”.
- Enter the desired number of redial attempts in the Redial Times field.
The default value is “10”.
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
Auto redial is configurable via web user interface at the path Features>General
To use auto redial:
When the called party is busy, the LCD screen prompts the following:
Press the OK soft key to activate auto redial.
The LCD screen prompts the following:
Wait for the designated period of time or press the OK soft key to redial the phone
The phone will retry as many times as configured until the called party is idle.