When you are not available to handle calls, you can forward incoming calls to a specific contact.
Forwarding calls can also be performed using a Telebroad system feature code as described here.
There are three forwarding types:
- Always Forward – incoming calls are immediately forwarded.
- Busy Forward – incoming calls are immediately forwarded if the line is busy.
- No Answer Forward – incoming calls are forwarded if not answered after a period of time.
To enable call forward feature:
- Press to enter the main menu.
- Select Call Features>Call Forward.
- Press or to highlight the desired forwarding type, and then press the OK soft key.
- Press or to select Enabled from the Status field.
- Enter the destination number you want to forward incoming calls to in the Target field.
- Press or to select the desired ring time to wait before forwarding from the After Ring Time field (only available for No Answer Forward).
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change.
- The icon on the status bar indicates that the call forward feature is enabled.