Telebroad's voicemail comes with several mini-features increased productivity:
- Answer voicemails with text or fax: When accessing voicemails from Telebroad TeleConsole, in addition to being able to make a call back with a click of a button, a user also get a handy option to reply to the caller with a text or a fax with the caller's detailed already entered in the relevant fields.
- Easy contacts management: Accessing voicemails from Telebroad's Teleconsole also allows users to directly add or edit the caller's details in their address book.
- Date, time, duration, and call ID info: A date, time, duration, and caller ID of a call are automatically stamped to each voicemail and the user can select which ones to play when he retrieves his voicemails.
- Forward voicemails to other users' mailboxes: This is a handy feature for users going on vacation who can have messages forwarded to other extensions so their clients can be assisted by other co-workers.
- Scenario based personalized greetings: Users can have the system play greetings based on scenarios. One greeting will be played if a call is unanswered, another if the user is unreachable (like when he is logged out or enabled Do Not Disturb on his phone), and another will be played if a user is busy with another call. A user can also choose to have only his name played instead of a full greeting.
- Departmental voicemail: Telebroad's ACD can be setup to move calls that have not been answered by agents into a shared departmental voicemail. Voicemails can then be addressed by agents as they become available instead of lingering in one agent's mailbox who may be unavailable for an extended period of time.
- Remote access from a designated phone number: Telebroad has various mobility features to assist users in accessing voicemails remotely. But for increased security, a user can designate one additional specific phone number where voicemails can be accessed from. All other access methods will be blocked.
- Multilingual voicemail support: For ease of use to users and agents everywhere in the world.
- Automatic email and phone notifications: You can choose to have audio files of every voicemail emailed to you. You can also have your mobile phone ring when you receive a new voicemail, allowing you to listen to it on the spot.