You can activate or deactivate the Do Not Disturb mode on a per-line basis. If DND mode is activated for a specific line, all incoming calls to the line will be rejected automatically, and the callers will hear a busy tone.
To activate DND mode for a specific line via the handset:
- Press to enter the main menu.
- Select Call Features>Do Not Disturb.
- The LCD screen displays the incoming lines currently assigned to the handset. The default incoming line is highlighted and followed by a left arrow.
- Press or to highlight the desired line, and then press the OK soft key.
- Press or to select Enabled from the Status field.
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change.
The icon on the status bar indicates the DND mode is activated.
You can press the Line soft key when the handset is idle to check the line status.
The icon at the bottom of a line indicates that the DND mode is activated for this line.
The handset will reject all incoming calls to this line, and the LCD screen displays the missed call icon followed by the number of missed calls.
DND is also configurable via web user interface at the path Features>Forward&DND.