You can enable call forward feature on a per-line basis. The handset will forward incoming calls of the line to another party. The call forward feature takes effect on the incoming lines that are assigned to the handset.
There are three forwarding types:
- Always Forward - incoming calls are immediately forwarded.
- Busy Forward - incoming calls are immediately forwarded if the line is busy.
- No Answer Forward - incoming calls are forwarded if not answered after a period of time.
To enable call forward feature for a specific line via the handset:
- Press to enter the main menu.
- Select Call Features>Call Forward.
- The LCD screen displays the incoming lines currently assigned to the handset.
The default incoming line is highlighted and followed by a left arrow.
- Press or to highlight the desired line, and then press the OK soft key.
- Press or to highlight the desired forwarding type, and then press the OK soft key.
- Press or to select Enabled from the Status field.
- Enter the destination number you want to forward incoming calls to in the Target field.
- Press or to select the desired ring time to wait before forwarding from the After Ring Time field (only available for No Answer Forward).
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change.
- The icon on the status bar indicates call forward feature is enabled.
If Always Forward is selected, there is no prompt display on the LCD screen when the line receives an incoming call. The incoming call is logged in the Received Calls list.
Call forward options are also configurable via web user interface at the path Features>Forward&DND.