Forwarding calls allows you to configure your phone so that all incoming calls are forwarded to another party (known as static forwarding). This feature works even while Do Not Disturb is enabled on your phone.
Enabling call forwarding:
- If multiple lines are configured on your phone, first select the line to forward from the list using the Up and Down keys.
- Press the Menu key and select Features > Forward.
- Select the forwarding type:
The different options are:
Always - Forwards all incoming calls.
After selecting this option enter a number to forward all future incoming calls to.
No Answer - Forwards incoming calls if not answered by a certain designated time.
After selecting this option enter a number to forward all unanswered incoming calls to and how many rings to wait before forwarding (one ring is approximately six seconds). A value of 2 is recommended.
Busy - Forward when you are already in a call
After selecting this option enter a number to forward all future incoming calls to when you are in another call.
- Always - Forwards all incoming calls.
- Select the Enable soft key to confirm call forwarding.
- Select the Exit soft key to cancel any changes.
Disabling or changing call forwarding:
- If multiple lines are configured on your phone, select the line to stop forwarding from the list using the Up and Down arrow keys.
- Press Menu and select Features > Forward.
- Using Up and and Down arrow keys select a different forwarding option and press the Select soft key to apply it.
- Altrenatively press the Disable soft key to turn off call forwarding. The idle display returns and the regular icon appears as the line indicator.