When receiving a new voice mail, the phone will play a warning tone, and the power indicator LED will slow flash red. The LCD screen will prompt receiving a new voice mail with the number of waiting voice mails (e.g., New Voice Mail(2)) and a flashing icon on the top.
Before listening to voice mails a voice mail access code need to be configured. Alternatively you can use the Telebroad system dial code to listen to your voicemail from your phone or remotely.
To configure voice mail access codes via phone user interface:
- Press Menu>Messages>Voice Mail>Set Voice Mail.
- Press the navigation keys to highlight the account which you want to set.
- Press the 123 soft key to select the proper input mode and then enter *1 (the voice mail access code).
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
To listen to the voice mails:
- When the phone user interface prompts receiving new voice, press or the Connect soft key to dial out the voice mail access code.
- Follow the voice prompt to listen to voice mails.
- When all new voice mails are retrieved, the power indicator LED will go out.
To view the voice mail via phone user interface:
- Press Menu>Messages>Voice Mail>View Voice Mail.
- The LCD screen displays the amount of new and old voice mails
- Select an account and then press the Connect soft key to listen to voice mails.