- Hardware Buying Guides
- Software – Analytics | TeleConsole
- Telephone Numbers – Porting, E911, and More
- System Features
- Telebroad Apps and Integrations
- Telephone User Guides
- Zapier Integrations
If you are a small business owner your telephony needs may be modest, but Telebroad can still provide you with the latest technology for efficient business communication. Following is an overview of Telebroad resources available to get you started.
Hardware Buying Guides
The Telebroad business communication solution is completely cloud-based and can be implemented with your existing PCs or mobile devices and a broadband connection.
Additional hardware, however, can improve the calling experience and productivity of your users. It can also upgrade your office with access control and overhead announcement capabilities directly integrated with the Telebroad system.
To simplify your purchasing experience we have compiled lists of recommended hardware for optimal performance with our systems. It is very important to follow our recommendations when it comes to buying or replacing your router.
Follow these links for more information and buying advice on specific hardware:
- Telephones: Corded SIP Phones | Cordless SIP phones | Conference SIP phones
- Telephone accessories: Mounting brackets | Headsets | Replacement handsets
- Networking: Routers
- Office access: Door phones | Keypads
- Office announcements: Overhead paging system
Telebroad's Analytics is a collection of tools and web interfaces providing you with statistical and advanced reports.
See detailed user guides and FAQ for Analytics here
The primary software tool for your office users is Telebroad's TeleConsole.
The TeleConsole provides your users with a personal control panel to track, monitor, and manage all of their daily communications. The user can make, receive, and access calls (including a PBX functionality for internal company calling), messages, voicemails, faxes, and contacts. It also provides logs with specific details about call history, length of calls, and customer information.
Telephone Numbers – Porting, E911, and More
We have a whole section of the support portal to help you with anything related to phone number setup and requirements.
- Porting – If you are porting services from another provider we have a general description of what the process entails as well as detailed step-by-step instructions to make porting numbers and services to Telebroad timely and easy.
- An extensive overview of E911 support procedures and steps you may need to perform to ensure all your Telebroad phone numbers have access to emergency services.
- Examine how Metered Extensions let you save on monthly subscription fees for users with low call volume needs.
- Learn how Cloned Extensions save you money by doubling the potential of an existing extension.
Telebroad offers many system features to help you administrate your call center and enhance the productivity of your office users.
- Administration features such as advanced reports and ACD functionality for when your business is ready to expand.
- Business identity features for stronger brand recognition of your products or services.
- Mobility features to allow you and your office users to take work on the road and remain available to clients anywhere.
- Productivity features to improve the efficiency of your workflow.
- Inbound calling features for better client accessibility and calling experience.
- Customer service features to give your clients a better overall experience.
- Other features such as virtual fax machine and PBX calling card.
Telebroad Apps and Integrations
Telephone User Guides
Zapier is a cloud-based platform that allows you to integrate Telebroad communication services with over two thousand apps and online software systems to create automated workflows and share data.
Integrations can be set up in minutes and are called Zaps. They require no coding or programming knowledge. You simply select the Telebroad module and another app, set up login details for both, and select a trigger on one app and an action caused by this trigger on the other. Zapier does the rest for you.
Learn how to create Zaps here.