You can enable auto redial to automatically redial a phone number when the called party is busy. You can also configure the number of auto redial attempts and the time to wait between redial attempts.
Auto redial is also configurable via web user interface at the path Features->General Information.
To configure auto redial via phone user interface:
- Press Menu->Features->Auto Redial.
- Press Left or Right , or the Switch soft key to select Enabled from the Auto Redial field.
- Enter the desired time (in seconds) in the Redial Interval field. The default value is “10”.
- Enter the desired number of redial attempts in the Redial Times field. The default value is “10”.
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
To use auto redial:
When the called party is busy, the following prompt will appear on the LCD screen of the phone:
- Press the OK soft key to activate auto redial:
- The LCD screen prompts the following:
- Wait for the designated period of time or press the OK soft key to redial the phone number.
- The phone will retry as many times as configured above.