You can create a conference with two other two parties using the phone’s Local conference feature.
If you need to have a conference with more than three participants (including yourself) your administrator can configure your phone for what is called a Network conference.
This is the default method of conference called Local Conference. The phone supports up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call.
To set up a local conference call:
- Place a call to the first party.
- When the first party answers the call, press the Conference soft key to place a new call.
The active call is placed on hold.
- Enter the number of the second party and then press OK, # (send) , or the Send soft key.
- When the second party answers the call, press the Conference soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
You can press Left or Right keys to see all parties in the conference.
- Place two calls using two different accounts on the phone (for example, place the
first call using account 1, and then place the second call using account 2).
Press Up or Down to select the call for conference and ensure that the call is active (for example, select the call on account 1).
- Press the Conference soft key to join the two calls in the conference on account 1.
- Press the Hold soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the Split soft key to split the conference call into two individual calls on hold.
- Press the Manage soft key, and then press Left or Right to select the desired party and select on of the following:
- Press the FarMute soft key to mute the party. The muted party can hear everyone, but no one can hear the muted party.
- Press the Remove soft key to remove the party from the conference call.
- Press the New Call soft key to place a new call.
- Press the Back soft key to return to the previous screen.
- Press the Mute key so all other participants can hear each other, but they cannot hear you.
- Press the EndCall soft key to drop the conference call.