Your phone may indicate new voicemail messages by the following:
- A message counter in Home view. The counter indicates the number of new messages you have.
- A message counter in the status bar.
If you have new messages, the message icon also displays next to the phone line in Lines view.
To temporarily remove message indicators, tap and tap Message Center (or tap Messages from Home view followed by Message Center) and tap Clear. After a period of time—usually about an hour or two—the message indicators will appear again.
- A flashing Message Waiting Indicator, located at the top-right of your phone.
- An audible alert (if your phone is on-hook).
To listen to voicemail messages do one of the following:
- On the status bar, tap and tap Message Center.
Or, from Home view, tap Messages, and tap Message Center.
- If multiple lines are configured on your phone, the Line Select screen displays.
Tap the line that has the message.
- From the Messages screen, press Connect and follow the prompts.