When receiving a new voice mail, the phone will play a warning tone, and the power indicator LED will slow flash red. The LCD screen will prompt receiving a new voice mail with the number of waiting voice mails (e.g., New Voice Mail(1)) and an icon on the top right corner:
Before listening to voice mails, make sure the voice mail access code has been configured!
To configure voice mail access codes via phone user interface:
- Press Menu->Messages->Voice Mail->Set Voice Mail.
- Press the navigation keys to highlight the account which you want to set.
- Press the 123 soft key to select the proper input mode and then enter the voice mail access code (e.g., *97).
To listen to the voice mails:
- When the phone user interface prompts receiving new voice, press the Voicemail button or the Connect soft key to dial out the voice mail access code.
- Follow the voice prompt to listen to voice mails.
- When all new voice mails are retrieved, the power indicator LED will go out.
To view the voice mail via phone user interface:
- Press Menu->Messages->Voice Mail->View Voice Mail.
- The LCD screen displays the amount of new and old voice mails
- Select an account and then press the Connect soft key to listen to voice mails.