You can place an active call on hold. Only one active call can be in progress on the phone at any time. Other calls can be made and received while placing the original call on hold.
To place a call on hold:
- Press or tap the Hold soft key during a call.
- The touch screen indicates that the call is on hold.
- The phone will beep softly every 30 seconds to remind you that you still have a call on hold.
To resume a held call:
- Press or tap the Resume soft key.
If multiple calls are placed on hold, do one of the following:
- Tap the desired call, and then press or tap the Resume soft key to retrieve it.
- Tap the desired call, and then tap the corresponding line key to retrieve it.