You can create a conference with two parties by dialing them or you can create a conference between an active call and a call on hold.
The SIP-T48G IP phone supports up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call.
To set up a local conference call:
- Place a call to the first party.
- When the first party answers the call, tap the Conference soft key to place a new
- The active call is placed on hold.
- Enter the number of the second party and press OK, # (send) , or or tap Conference.
- When the second party answers the call, tap the Conference soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
To join two calls into a conference:
- Place two calls using two different accounts on the phone (for example, place the first call using account 1, and then place the second call using account 2).
- Tap the desired call for conference and ensure that the call is active (for example,tap the call on account 1).
- Tap the Conference soft key to join the two calls in the conference on the selected account.
During the conference call, you can do the following:
- Press Hold or tap the Hold soft key to place the conference call on hold.
- Tap the Split soft key to split the conference call into two individual calls.
- Tap the X icon to remove the desired party.
- Press the Mute key to mute the conference call, all other participants can hear each other, but they cannot hear you.
- Tap the Mute icon to mute the party. The muted party can hear everyone, but no one can hear the muted party.
Tap the EndCall soft key to drop the conference call.