For a fast and efficient deployment, a lot of the initial setup of a company's PBX system is actually handled by Telebroad. The PBX Manager offers administrators the tools for further setup, control, and implementing of some of the more complex features requested by users.
With the PBX Manager you can:
- Activate call recording for users with an option to email recordings to the administrator.
- Setup scheduled conference lines with password protection.
- Backup all recordings, announcements, voicemails etc.
- Perform feature codes administration.
- Create and apply Hunt Groups.
- Setup the main and alternative IVR menus.
- Manage telephone lines, users, and mailboxes.
- Create automatic routing paths.
- Create and manage queues.
- Provide privileges for remote access.
- Organize the library of audio announcements.
- Create and apply schedules.
- Create and manage virtual calling cards.
The PBX Manger also has some basic statistical reporting features, similar to Telebroad's Analytics, and calls and queues management features, similar to the ACD Panel.
Additional services, system upgrades, rate plans modifications, licenses, and even some hardware can be ordered directly from the PBX Manager.