There are two types of call forwarding:
- You can forward any incoming call to another person while your phone rings by pressing Forward soft key, entering the forwarding number, and pressing Forward again.
- You can set up your phone to forward all calls to another number, even if the Do Not Disturb feature is enabled.
To forward all calls to another number:
- Do one of the following:
- From Home view, press the Forward soft key.
- From Home view select Settings and then Features > Forward.
- If your phone is idle, press Forward from Lines view.
- If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to apply forwarding to.
- From the Forwarding Type screen select:
Always - To forward all incoming calls.
No Answer - To forward all unanswered incoming calls.
- Busy - To forward calls that arrive when you’re already in a call.
- Enter the forwarding number, and select Enable.
If you selected the No Answer option, you can enter the number of rings before your phone forwards the call. A value of 2 is recommended.
- The forwarding number you chose displays in the status bar, as shown next. In this example, the line is forwarded to 2340.
To disable call forwarding:
- From Home view, select press the Forward soft key.
- If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to disable forwarding for.
- From the Forwarding Type screen, select the forwarding type to Disable.
You can also enable or disable call forwarding by using dial code system features. Read more about it here.