Telebroad's TeleConsole is available directly from Google's Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure either your Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection is enabled (If the later doesn't work, check that Mobile data is turned on.)
- Tap the Play Store icon to launch it.
- Tap the search box, where is says Google Play, and type "teleconsole".
Tap the magnifying glass icon on your virtual keyboard to complete the search.
You can also access the application directly from any web browser on your Android device with this link:
(Note that some Android devices may prevent app installation from a web browser.)
- From the list of matching results tap the menu button next to TeleConsole and tap Install.
Or Tap the TeleConsole icon to read some information about the app and then tap the INSTALL button.
The app will be downloaded and installed on your mobile device.From the information screen you can also UNINSTALL the app should you choose to remove it, or go to your Android settings and select Application manger, find TeleConsole and tap UNINSTALL.
If you installed the app from the menu, tap the menu button again and select Open to launch it.
If you installed the app from the information screen, tap the OPEN to launch it.
The Android permissions prompt will open, asking you to supply the application with certain permissions. These are necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
The TeleConsole android app is preconfigured to work with the Telebroad servers, making setup very straightforward.
- After launching the app, you will be asked to enter your TeleConsole account's Username and Password. If you don't have them, please contact us to setup your account.
Tap SIGN IN to connect to the Telebroad server.
- Tap Forgot your password? in case you have problems accessing your account.
A window will open asking you to provide your email. Tap EMAIL RESET CODE and resetting instructions will be emailed to you at the address you provide.
If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder. If the email is not there, try entering it again, making sure you made no typos.
- Next, you will see a screen where you will be asked to provide the TeleConsole with four different access permissions. This is completely standard with most Android apps and is mostly meant to make you aware of what the app is able to access. Tap START ASKING and then tap ALLOW or DENY for each permission.
Microphone permission is required if you are to make any sort of phone calls.
Phone permission is required if you would will be using your cellular network (your air time) to make calls instead or in addition to a data network (WiFi or 3G/4G connections).
File System permission is required only if you need to download voicemails or faxes.
Contacts permission is required if you want to be able to call or text your personal contacts (in addition to your TeleConsole contacts).
You can change any of these permissions later from the TeleConsole's settings.
- You should stay logged in to the TeleConsole to receive real-time communication, updates, and alerts. The TeleConsole uses push notification technology that is economic on battery and data use.
Still, you can Log Out from the TeleConsole by tapping the menu on the top right corner to access your profile.