Telebroad provides administrators with advanced analytics and reporting tools for a complete and detailed perspective of all call, agents, and queues activity for the system they manage.
Analytics is a stand-alone web application for administrators while Reports is part of the ACD console already used by administrators for their daily call activity supervision duty. Analytics has its own report feature, similar to the one used in the ACD console.
Analytics has the following features:
- A real time graphing of incoming and outgoing call volumes.
- A display of top performing agents and queues.
- Access to comprehensive historical call logs, including details of automatic distribution flow and call recordings.
Logs come with many filtering, sorting and searching options.
- Column, pie, and line charts that provide comprehensive call details comparison either between agents or between queues. The compared agents and queues can be filtered in any desired manner and numerous data-values are available to apply for each chart. The time perspective for the charts can range from daily performance (hours) up to yearly performance (months).
- Breakdown of queues loads with number of live and holding calls.
- Lists of all agents/users availability status.
- Overview of all call activity which can be include all calls or be shown by a breakdown of either departments or users. Many Many filtering options are available providing information about real time patterns.
Complete user guides and FAQs for Analytics are available here.
Reports has the following features:
- Generate reports by group (or queue), by user (or agent), by date/time, by phone number, and by call history. Each report type comes with its own set of unique values for the administrator to select from.
- Reports templates are pre-installed to get you started with your most common reporting needs. Templates can be duplicated and edited to generate other reports.
- Reports can be generated inside the ACD console or Analytics, or exported out as a Microsoft Excel compatible file.
- A scheduling tool is available to generate reports automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Scheduled reports will be automatically emailed to you and can be run manually as well as needed.
- For time based reports you can adjust the interval between each reported data value, giving you different perspectives on the same time frame.
- A selection of filters can be applied to focus reports on specific data you wish to analyse and exclude redundant data. Filters include call status, call types, groups, users, dialed phone numbers, and clients' numbers.
A user guides and FAQs for Reports is available here.