Access your voicemails directly from your phone by pressing a dedicated button or a combination of soft keys or from the TeleConsole (see relevant web, Android, Windows, or iOS versions.)
Another handy access method is with a dial code.
To access your voicemail with a dial code:
- When the phone is idle, dial *1.
- Follow the voice prompts as needed.
- Press 0 for mailbox options and then...
- Press 1 to create or change your Unavailable Greeting (played when you don't answer your phone.)
- Press 2 to create or change your Busy Greeting (played when you are on another call.)
- Press 3 to create or change your Temporary Greeting (played if you are unreachable, like when you are logged out of all your queues or toggled your availability status to Do not disturb.)
- Press 4 to create or change your Name (played if the Unavailable Greeting is not setup. The system will play your name followed by saying "is unavailable".)
- Press 5 to create or change your voicemail PIN (Personal Identification Number to secure access to the mailbox.)