When receiving a new voice mail, the phone will play a warning tone and the power indicator LED will slow flash red. The touch screen will prompt receiving a new voice mail with the number of waiting voice mails (e.g., New Voice Mail(4)) and the icon on the top.) Next to the icon is a counter indicating the number of messages you haven’t heard yet.
If the voice mail pop-up message box disappears, it won't pop up again unless the user receives a new voice mail or the user re-registers the account that has unread voice mail(s).
Before listening to voice mails, you need to make sure the voice mail access code has been configured. Alternatively you can use a Telebroad system code dialed from your phone or remotely to listen to your voicemails .
To configure voice mail access codes via phone user interface:
- Tap >Message>Set Voice Mail.
- Enter *1 (the voice mail access code) in the desired account field.
You can tap the IME soft key to select the proper input mode.
Tap the Save soft key to accept the change or to cancel.
To listen to voice mails:
- When the touch screen prompts that the phone receives a new voice mail, you can press or tap the Connect soft key dial out the voice mail access code.
You can also tap the icon when the phone is idle to open the dialog box, and then tap the Connect soft key.
- Follow the voice prompt to listen to voice mails.
To view the voice mail via phone user interface:
- Tap >Message>View Voice Mail.
- The touch screen displays the amount of new and old voice mails for each account.
- Tap an account to listen to voice mails.