To prevent your phone from ringing while you are busy, activate the Do Not Disturb feature.
Calls you receive while Do Not Disturb is enabled will display in your Missed Calls Call List. If you have chosen to forward your calls to another number, calls will be sent to that number if Do Not Disturb is enabled.
To enable and disable Do Not Disturb:
- Press and select Features.
- The Features screen displays. If Do Not Disturb is not highlighted, scroll to it.
- To toggle Do Not Disturb on or off, press .
- When you enable Do Not Disturb, a flashing icon, , displays at the top left of the screen.
When you disable Do Not Disturb, the registered line icon, , displays instead.
- The following figure shows what the Features menu looks like with Do Not Disturb enabled.
- Press to return to the idle screen.
- If you enabled Do Not Disturb, the idle screen displays Do Not Disturb and flashing icons next to the directory number.
- The following figure shows what the idle screen looks like with Do Not Disturb enabled.