Your voicemail messages can be browsed, played, and managed from the messages screen of the TeleConsole.
An alternative method to access voicemail messages is by dialing *1 on the dial pad.
You will be connected to your mailbox and be prompted to press 1 to "play messages" or 2 to "change folder" (changing folder let you listen to older saved voicemails. Press 2 again to listen to new voicemails.)
Press 0 for mailbox options then follow the voice prompts:
- Press 1 to create or change your Unavailable Greeting (played when you don`t answer your phone.)
- Press 2 to create or change your Busy Greeting (played when you are on another call.)
- Press 3 to create or change your Temporary Greeting (played if you are unreachable, like when you are logged out of all your queues or toggled your availability status to Do not disturb.)
- Press 4 to create or change your Name (played if the Unavailable Greeting is not setup. The system will play your name followed by saying "is unavailable".)
- Press 5 to create or change your voicemail PIN (Personal Identification Number to secure access to the mailbox.)