You can block incoming calls from a particular contact with the phone's Auto Reject feature. Calls from blocked contacts will be routed directly to your voicemail.
Blocking numbers from the Recent Calls list is only possible by saving them as a contact first (see below.)
Another way to block calls is with a Filtered Forwarding function on the Telebroad Admin Portal. See more details here.
To block calls from an existing contact:
- From the Main Menu screen navigate to Directories>Contact Directory.
- Select a contact you want to block.
- From the Contact Information screen, select Edit.
- From the Edit Contact screen, select Auto Reject>Enabled and select Save.
- Calls from the contact are sent directly to voicemail when the contact calls.
Blocking Numbers from the Recent Calls List
You cannot block a phone number of a missed or received call from the Recent Calls list. But you can save the number as a contact and then block it.
To save a missed/received number:
- From the Main Menu screen navigate to Directories>Recent Calls.
- To help you find the specific number you can –
- Select Sort and choose to sort the list by Time or Name.
- Select Order and choose to display the list by Ascending or Descending order.
- Select Type and choose to show Missed Calls, Received Calls, or Placed Calls.
- Select Info next to a call record.
- Select Save in the Call Details screen.
Now find the contact in the Contact Directory and block it as described above.