On the Yealink SIP-T58A you can store up to 30 entries in the Blocklist Directory to block unwanted callers. Incoming calls from contacts/numbers on the Blocklist Directory are rejected automatically.
For additional call blocking and filtering options, using Telebroad's admin portal, refer to this article.
Adding Contacts/Numbers to the Blocklist
You can add numbers/contacts to the Blocklist Directory by either entering them manually or by adding them from different directories.
Blocking Contacts Locally and Manually
For existing contacts, you can block numbers on your Local Directory or if a phone number is not saved locally you can also add it manually to the Blocklist.
To add Local Directory contact to the Blocklist:
- Tap and select the desired contact group (if applicable.)
- tap after the desired contact and select Blocklist.
- Select OK when prompted to approve adding the contact.
To manually block contacts:
- Tap >Blocklist.
- Select and enter the details of the contact you wish to block.
- Tap .
Blocking Contacts from Call History lists
The Call History on your phone has four lists that can be used for blocking contacts – Missed Calls, Placed Calls, Received Calls, or Forwarded Calls.
To add Call History entries to the blocklist:
- Tap and select the desired list.
- Tap after the desired contact and select Blocklist.
- Edit the contact's details and tap .
Blocking Contacts from the Remote Phone Book
If enabled on your phone, the Remote Phone Book feature lets you access your corporate directory.
To add Remote Phone Book contacts to the blocklist:
- Tap >Remote Phone Book.
- Select the desired remote phone book.
- Tap after the desired contact .
- Select Add and select Blocklist from the Group field.
- Tap .
Managing Blocklist Items
If you wish to accept calls from a contact on the Blocklist Directory you need to either delete him from the Blocklist or add him to the local directory.
To view, edit, and delete blocklisted contacts:
- Tap >Blocklist to view all available Blocklist items.
- Select the desired Blocklist contact and –
- Tap after the desired contact, edit its details, and tap to approve the editing.
- Tap after the desired contact, select Delete, and select OK to approve the deletion.
You can also delete all the contacts in the Blocklist by tapping Settings>Select All and selecting . Select OK when prompted to approve the deletion.
- If you wish to keep the contact instead of deleting it, tap after the desired contact and select Local Directory from the Group field. Incoming calls from this contact will no longer be rejected.