These are the latest additions and improvements, in descending order, to Telebroad's software, services, and the support portal:
- You can now send schedued SMS messages or use pre-message templates with the Web/Desktop TeleConsole apps.
Previous additions and improvements:
- Team Chat is an office collaboration tool that allows you to communicate internally by exchanging text messages, voice notes, and files with any user on the company's phone system.
It is available on the Desktop/Web TeleConsole apps. Learn more here.
- The TeleConsole now supports voicemail transcription on the Android and Windows/macOS versions.
- Directory Calling offers
- A complete voicemail voice prompts map is now available for your convenience.
- Detailed documentation for the TeleConsole Android notifications settings.
- The TeleConsole now supports merging held calls into a conference or splitting a conference into held calls. See the relevant Android or Windows/macOS details.
- The TeleConsole is now available as a dedicated app for personal computers. See the Windows/macOS versions user guides and FAQ.
- Zapier automations now allow you to integrate the TeleConsole with over 2000 apps and software platforms. Setting up automations takes minutes and requires no coding knowledge. Read our detailed walk-thru for creating Zaps.
- Need to find a specific Telebroad REST API functionality? You can now refer to this page that summarizes APIs by function categories.
- Learn about the powerful capabilities of our multi-level and multi-function IVR.
- Need to manage your call center remotely? Look here to see how the ACD Panel's Live Dashboard works in a mobile browser environment.
- Need help with an issue that may be challenging to resolve by phone or chat? See these instructions on how to use our Remote Support software.
- Documentation for sending MMS messages using REST API with POST/send/sms.